sacks of shits

I am not surprised you are confused by this.  Ns thrive on our confusion, and usually they create it on purpose.  Confused victims are easier to control.  

Ever since, my mom has this bizarre way of making everyon else feel bad. 

Example. If I ask her ''Mom, can you help me with the books later when you have time?'' she will immediately respond: ''yes yes but let me finish my coffee first please I will be there in 5 seconds! I am sorry!'' and it stresses the hell out of me. I ALWAYS have to say that I did not say right now, and she should chill. EVERY conversation is like that!!

Or after a long shopping day, she will immediately organize the grocery bags at home and later complains that she did not have a chance to sit or have a glass of water yet, looking completely devastated. I ask her to please take care of herself first before organizing because it is more important than that dumb shit.

She also never wants my help, I ask her a thousand times if I can help her, but she prefers to moan and look like a hard working slave who is made to work all on her own.

... which has the effect that my dad gets pissed at ME for making my mum "rush" so hard. ... which has the effect it makes me feel worthless and lazy like hell.

This is all so absurd.

_______
cracksandwich • 19 points • 2 wk

I went through this with my daughter, she started cutting herself when she was fourteen. I was devastated and immediately got her help with a therapist. As it turns out, her entire circle of friends were also self harming, two of her friends committed suicide within a three year period. This helped in getting her to stop. What she realized in her therapy and with lots of love and support at home, is that she was not in the types of situations that her friends were experiencing. She realized that she had been internalizing her friends' pain in order to fit in. I noticed that a couple of her friends came to the same realization and eventually stopped also cutting themselves. I think this issue is more complex than this study shows because in my experience it seems that teenagers take way too many cues from each other and it creates a feedback loop of unhealthy behaviors. My daughter is twenty now and is a happy healthy young woman enjoying her life. She has healed and now she is embarrassed by her scars, but she sees it as something she learned to overcome. 

This study makes me wonder about the rates of self harm when the father is highly critical of the daughters, as was my case; or mothers that are cold and manipulative to the sons, as was the case with one of the young men who took his life from my daughter's social circle. Does self destructive behavior like alcoholism, drug use, etc, also count as self harm?

Read her post history. There’s a post where she calls her stepdaughter a dumbass over and over. Definitely a narcissist.

27 cracksandwich in AdviceAnimals
As someone married to a Japanese man
5 Comments • livememe.com • 3 yrs
The Rent Is Too Damn High

THE AMOUNT OF CHOPSTICKS AND TINY DISHES I HAVE TO WASH REGULARLY
IS TOO DAMN HIGH



Comments

Popular Posts