fuck you peter


only reply once 2 to 3am
both times same guy
first told me to reboot my device then told me to use my temp mail. ignored a few other requests. maybe need new email get another rep

seriously what i did was reset my email in pinterest app then i got to reactivate message when i tried to login using said Facebook linked email on mailinator
i changed my email to forward one

i got my pins back of my sexy cousin. sadly one of them only shows link to a
url signature expired text one wont even preview
fuck hamburger menus snd its ilk. how do i download on pinterest and facebook messenger? aunt wont translate pic she sent 

also im proud to get product sans finding in apk link on reddit.  the other apk dont work maybe not press sign on themeengine
before all that i had to install samsungsans adb fastboot some other apk then reboot.  and type adb shell then enable overlay cmd packagename. 

Heres my scathing review

Peter never reads what I say. I just want reactivation and he suggested rebooting.  Then he suggested I copy my old pins to restart my profile even though I could not with my facebook account which was the whole problem.  My page had been deactivated so my pins are hidden.   Response takes forever. He has been unhelpful and could not help me or explain why he couldnt help me any further.  I resolved it on my own by just resetting  my password.  Peter should have earlier sent a password reset and told me that's all he needed my email for.  He doesnt explain and is unclear.  He is so dumb I think hes playing stupid to irritate me.  I sent many requests and keep getting him.  I am very disappointed in pinterest and my bitter experience  will make sure I always stay away.  For some reason recaptcha never shows on mobile




Comments

Popular Posts