Reddit karma

Holy shit 159 karma 4400 views on reddit about mcmansions. Pray i can vote
Til googling how many decent universal healthcare countries at 200mil. 2.8%
Autism rate 1.6
Found 1 in 60 rule for planes on wiki
Instagram taught me women were beautiful with mustache
I really liked a song lyrics by bstreet boys describing republicans

What you did and where you're coming from. I don't care, as long as you love me, baby.

Whenever i got a crush i imagine that person fucking a bunch of ugly unattractive fat ppl to turn me off

Also i saw this
Dude spend 2 years looking for ibm terminator factory screensaver
On reddit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvc-bkdh5bI
I wonder why matrix screensabers suck

I also learnee rest of canada has half growing seasons as here so easy to grow. Richmond still has the best farmland

Also 12yearoldsimulator.com


Comments

Popular Posts