nafta

dear diary
im so happy to have my samsung 9. hard to wait for the glass screen but real useful its removsble not applied. got the scare of my life masturbating when lights turned on shadows moving and shouting downstairs
on the flip side i git clean earplugs tgree!
i ate a famoys amos bag rocher  red blue red lindt
still hungry but i hate the taste of bitter beans in pumpkins
im proud i booked dentist st 3 pm rhurs. shes real insistent at 12 so i say nexr day. i finished valley with no nausea.
im real mad at mom ratting on me just to complain make it look like im against gran. dad told her to stop. my mom is a backstabbing bitch
im upset nafta made it ok for patent trollz to demand ip address
thank god i have sigavpn. im gonna dl aco neptunia dangan2 and move all my files on ssd to play warhammer ii
headlanders cool
im so depressed about my fat
i fanyasize a shotgun to my head but i fear afterlife. its a waste i already got 800 disability. 

shame i cant cook. shame im scared of staying in the kitchen meeting my folks who yell

i wish that someday ill go on my bike to a gym and work out.  im so depressed i cope with chovolates im too scared to fire back against granny. im angry im sad i hate arguing. i wish i knew how to get a counsellor


Comments

Popular Posts