loans

LOANS
TLDR scared of loan time limits and interest but might need  therapy before school
im 21 f in richmond bc. i have autism and lot of ptsd ill go more into if it helps.  my parents wont cosign on any loans i live far from schools that offer enough courses there to graduate.  ill be allowed to take out loans regardless of parental income this summer 4 years out of high school as an independant.  i need to move out to this only school lets me apply as freshman since my gpa is really bad.  however the bc gov might raise my disability by 2022 or have basic income soon i can live alone 


the question is should i take my loan now? im scared the years out of high school needed to be considered independent is raised like ontario from 4 years to 6 

i can take a max of 64k but its a 30k program excluding rent and living expenses.  i have 40k saved 

im scared ill drop out from depression since my parents wont drive me to therapy.  10k is my own to spend but i might need it for paying $40 twice per week for driving lessons 


____________
FAMILY
bit of background about me

my parents are verbally abusive put me down and call me a leech. mom constantly tries to get me in school.  i have no luck in employment.  my dad would rage at me as a child over getting my shirt dirty or spilling a cup of milk onto a cardboard chess board.  he would make me open my hand and slap my palm as a child until i could multiply right.  i have adhd.  my mom denies my autism my dad ignores me let alone listen to me complain about my autism.  i have no friends since i was 10 since mom made me change schools often looking at school rankings
my gran and mom constantly argues they intrude in my room then call me sloppy and lazy searching my drawers

_____________
GF
i met her on okcupid when i was 17 shes 19.  shes blackmailing my nudes. shes in hk 


Comments

Popular Posts