boxing week

i saw a girl elbowed to the street during Lansdowne by her bf. both chinese
a car turned but missed
why do good girls like bad boys
i was so focussed on my driving lessons

i was moving and packed my drawer items
remembered i had herpes from lipactin
i need an active outbreak to get tested

i saw the last videos of a 28 year old woman planning suicide. 3 vids.  lastly about uighur camps

she thought she could upload her consciousness after death by her mom

she wanted a robot gf and forehead surgery

i dl some vids
ill backup on my cloud

im addicted to geopolitics and the news cycle
especially Australia heat wave
i hope my friends and family are ok
id miss my little cousins after seeing their photos hearing about her brattines.  

i had a dream yesterday

put slicer open thjbgs record
pay 50  crack ruler
told dad call mom here
angela overhear mom say praise ne
3 stairs same length stones rainy dark 
women give try pudding tell me give dad yellow mango pink whute
shootemup run out health three weapons in ocean spaceship
dream pearl give throw woman hold clam
had quest split pearl
dungeon pad missing only chinera  internet 2 florida ago 


Comments

Popular Posts